Just a few essential do’s and don’ts of our site.
Arrivals – after 1pm please
- Please drive down to your numbered pitch. We will be along as soon as possible to make sure that you are settled in and take payment – if not previously paid. If you are camping, the campsite is at the bottom of the field, just choose your spot.
Departures – before 11 am please
- Vacated pitches must be left clear of all property and refuse.
- Please dispose of rubbish, waste water and chemical waste at the marked points at the top of the site.
- All pets must have been previously booked in (no more than 2 per unit) and must be kept on a lead of no more than two metres at all times for the safety of themselves and the animals on the farm.
- Children should be supervised at all times – remember this is a working farm and as such can be a dangerous environment.
- Noise must be kept to a reasonable level at all times. There should be no noise or vehicle movement whatsoever between 11pm and 7am.
- No campfires please. We will have some fire pits to hire, and these must be used with the wood provided. Barbeques must be kept off the ground to avoid scorching the grass.
- No electric heaters to be used with the electric hook – ups as these will trip the electric out.
- Please do not use generators as these spoil the peace of this site for others.
- Vehicle speed must be kept to 5mph at all times.
- The use of gas cylinders, with a capacity greater than 15kg is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to ask members to leave the site if their, or the behaviour of their children or pets, is causing a nuisance.